PM SLEEP RECOVERYBarwis Methods
Optimal sleep patterns are essential to fully take advantage of the benefits of high intensity training. Tissue repair, detoxification, protein synthesis and replenishment of normal hormone levels are a few of the processes that occur in the deepest, most restorative stages of sleep. Without adequate sleep, skeletal muscles will not be repaired adequately and tissue breakdown is more likely to occur. This will substantially diminish any benefits of training, and contribute to slower recovery from exercise stress and a substantially increased risk of injury.
The PM Sleep Recovery Formula supplies a combination of amino acids, enzymes and minerals to support an optimal healthy sleep pattern for complete rest and recuperation from training.
Flavor: Raspberry Lemonade
Inside The Formula
- Magnesium is a mineral essential for blood pressure and blood sugar regulation, muscle and nerve function, and the construction of protein, bone, and DNA. Magnesium aspartate is one of the better supplemental forms of magnesium.*
- L-Arginine plays an important role in sleep as it has the ability to release growth hormone naturally, remove bad cholesterol, enhance fat metabolism, and regulate salt levels in the body. Arginine also participates in muscle growth and protein synthesis due to its vasodilating abilities.*
- Taurine supports mental focus and energy levels, and increases protein absorption.*
- L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine are essential for muscular strength, growth, and recovery, supporting a positive nitrogen balance in the muscle tissue.*
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid derived from Green Tea that has a powerful relaxing effect on the brain to support optimal sleep cycles.*
- GABA functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, inhibiting the quantity of neurons firing in the brain to improve sleep. GABA also supports fat loss and lean muscle mass.*
- L-5-HTP is a precursor to the neurohormone Serotonin, supporting stable mental and emotional mood and energy.*
NSF Certified for Sport®
The NSF Mark on the product label shows athletes, coaches, and consumers that a supplement has met NSF's comprehensive Certified for Sport® program guidelines. This program, which focuses primarily on the sports supplement manufacturing and sourcing process, provides key preventive measures to:
- Protect against adulteration of products
- Verify label claims against product contents
- Identify athletic banned substances in the finished product or ingredients
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.